When you join the Tullahoma Area Chamber of Commerce you connect with over 400 businesses to network and grow your business. We are dedicated to helping you and the community thrive and succeed.
Start enjoying the many benefits of Chamber membership. Join Today!
Take advantage of Member Benefits
Our mission is to identify and represent the interests and advancement of its members and to promote a vision of economic growth while showcasing the area as a desirable place to live, work, and visit.
Through your investment, you not only commit to the growth of the community but to the growth of your own business.
Events like Chamber Coffees, Business After Hours, Golf Tournaments, and the annual Membership Celebration offer our members the opportunity to promote their businesses while engaging with other community business leaders.
The Chamber offers a number of programs tailored to foster local and regional leadership, create outreach and service opportunities, and improve education in our community.
The Chamber is the voice of the business community in local, county, and state issues representing the business community in problem-solving, promoting economic development, education, transportation, etc. The Chamber helps members, especially small businesses, by putting them in touch with the Tennessee Small Business Development Center and SBA. The Chamber provides workshops on topics crucial to the success of your business such as marketing and social media efforts, and customer service. Workshops are free to members or offered at a reduced rate. For more information about business development and upcoming workshops, visit our Business Development page.
- Free listing in the Chamber's online membership directory with a direct link to your website.
- Free listing in the Chamber's number one marketing magazine, Think Tullahoma.
6,000 copies of Think Tullahoma are distributed. Advertising opportunities are available.
- Business referrals from the Chamber's website, relocation requests, visitors, calls, etc. Chamber business members are given to potential customers in response to inquiries from tourists, students, and relocations through the distribution of the Tullahoma magazine.
- Free online subscription to the Chamber's weekly newsletters Chamber Chat and Member Monday.
- Opportunity to promote an event, promotion, or advertise for free once a month in the Chamber's weekly Member Monday newsletter that is distributed to over 400 members.
- New members are recognized at the monthly Coffee, listed in the Business Link, monthly e-newsletter, and on the New Members page.
- Free ribbon cutting, groundbreaking, anniversary ceremony for members. For more information or to schedule a ribbon cutting, visit our Ribbon Cuttings page.
- Members can display their promotional materials in the Chamber office - exposure to thousands yearly.
- Sponsorships - Chamber members can sponsor numerous events and programs such as the Annual Celebration, Business After Hours, monthly Coffees, tournaments, Christmas Parade, and more. For more information about sponsorship opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Relocation Information - Each year, the chamber distributes many relocation packets that include member information, real estate, school information, and information about the community.
Tax Deductibility - Membership in the Chamber is partially tax-deductible as a necessary business expense.
Meeting Room Usage - The Chamber Board room is offered at a reduced rate for meeting use for our members. Make your reservation here.
Bulk Mailing Permit Use - Members may use the Chamber bulk mailing stamp allowing them a significant saving per piece. The stamp must be checked out at the Chamber office and returned within (10) days. Contact TACC for more details.
Ambassador - the official representative and "social arm" of the Chamber. Ambassadors are a group of motivated business leaders who serve as the backbone of the Chamber's membership program by delivering new business packets, attending ribbon cuttings, assisting at Chamber events and programs, etc. For more information on how to become an Ambassador, visit our Ambassadors page.
Members may participate in any of our active, dynamic committees, covering a wide range of interests such as Ambassadors, Celebration, Tullahoma Christmas Parade, Economic Development, Business Development, Golf Tournament, Retail, Ribbon Cuttings, Tourism and more.
If you would like to get involved and volunteer to serve on a committee, please email your interest to email@example.com.