Business of the Week
Congratulations to the Business of the Week
for January 15th - 19th,
sponsored by Chick-Fil-A Tullahoma!
A chamber member since 1990. Regions mission is to make life better.
Regions is a relationship bank, and Regions360 shapes the way we approach cultivating relationships with our customers. By taking a deliberate, prescriptive approach to identifying customer needs, our bankers work as a team to deliver all Regions has in meeting customers' needs. Customers benefit from practical solutions that they need and will use, and Regions benefits from broadening customer relationships that deliver long-term quality growth. Regions360 delivers shared value for customers and our company because we're doing what is right for the customer and helping them succeed financially.
Our bankers bring Regions360 to life every day by:
- Identifying customers' financial goals and needs through quality conversations and 360 reviews;
- Providing practical and balanced solutions to help meet those goals;
- Offering financial advice and guidance to help customers make better financial decisions;
- Introducing expertise by bringing in the right bank partners to help meet complex needs with a one bank, one team approach; and,
- Offering customers the best client experience possible through relationship teams who are committed and engaged.
"Focus on the Customer" is one of our core values and it serves as the foundation for how we ensure customers have an exceptional experience at Regions. Our first question is always "what is best for the customer?" This approach drives the way we think, how we treat each other and the type of service we provide. By consistently providing superior customer service, we strengthen loyalty and deliver a better customer experience.
We have several programs in place to gather feedback from customers and measure our success in how we serve them. Our efforts around the customer experience are based on four elements:
- Success – Making sure our customers can accomplish their banking needs.
- Effort – Ensuring that our customers can meet their goals using any delivery channel we offer, as easily as possible.
- Emotion – Treating customers in such a way that they feel good about their relationship with Regions.
- Passion – Employing people who are passionate about helping our customers meet their financial needs.
By offering a truly differentiated experience at every opportunity, Regions creates shared value for our customers and communities.
Our personal bankers are Andrea Banks, Brenda Parks, Cara Jones, Joanne Shrader, Asst. Manager Lauren Martin, and Manager Jeremy Meeks.