To provide support and expertise to all areas of marketing and communications pertinent to the Chamber operations. Including content development for newsletters, website, e-mail blasts, event flyers, and social media.
• Primary administrator for Chamber marketing and communications. Includes event calendars, event flyers, press releases, newsletters, e-mail blasts, photo galleries, event recaps, sponsor communications.
• Applies own graphic design skills where possible to marketing flyers, email blasts, and website content.
• Assist with all Social Media Platforms for MLCC and SPW including Facebook, Twitter, and more. Social Media Assistance-related duties as required.
• Provide Administrative Support for all TACC Events
• Event help as needed with preparation and onsite duties for other Chamber related events
• Other duties or projects as assigned
• Desire to contribute to a positive company culture
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver in person to 135 West Lincoln Street Tullahoma, TN 37388.