Women Impacting the Community
4th Annual Women Impacting the Community
sponsored by: Southern Community Bank
- Provides leadership excellence in the public and/or private sectors.
- Demonstrates leadership and commitment to the community well-being and/or high visibility in the community.
- Sustains a record of accomplishments and/or contributions to field of work throughout the scope of her career.
- Displays a commitment to the highest ethical standards and professional excellence.
- Worked in profession for at least three years.
2018 Women Impacting the Community
Tuesday, April 10th, 12 noon at Lakewood Golf & Country Club. Click here to make your reservation or contact the Chamber at 931.455.5497.
Now accepting nominations. Deadline March 30th. Click Here to nominate
2017 Women Impacting the Community
Congratulations to the 2017 Award Winners:
Ascend Federal Credit Union President and CEO Caren Gabriel, Ray’s Montessori School owner Pat MacLanahan and community youth volunteer Christy Sherrer were honored from a field of 24 nominees in three categories: business, education and community service, respectively.
Congratulations to the 2017 Nominees:
Candy Couch, Caren Gabriel, Florence Hull, Karla Smith, Katie McNabb, Lisa Cole, Melanie Ketcherside, Pam Shasteen, Rebecca French, Christy Sherrer, Ginger Ennis, Joan Pepper, Kathy Orr, Kathryn Hopkins, Kelly Gilbert, Laurel Stone, Evelyn Curlee, Andrea Muse, Jenna Morris, Pat Maclanahan, Fran Gray, Peggy Burton, Dot Watson, and Sheema Mohyuddin!
Click here to read the full story.
Click here to see photos!