A Chamber Coffee is a wonderful networking opportunity which averages over 130 Chamber members in attendence. The Coffees are held on the fourth Tuesday of the month at 11:00 am at the sponsor's location. TACC Ambassadors serve as greeters and hand out the current Business Link and calendar of events. Coffees provide members with information on upcoming Chamber and community events, knowledge about a member's business, and opportunities to win awesome door prizes. A retail table is available at every Coffee that consists of merchandise items and gifts from a local retailer's store each month.
If your business would like to host a Coffee, please contact us, firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 Coffee Schedule:
- January 23rd hosted by Exchange Media Group @ Beechcraft Heritage Museum
- February 27th hosted by Traders Bank
- March 27th hosted by Life Care Center
- April 24th hosted by Tullahoma Utilities Board @ Lakewood Golf & CC
- May 22nd hosted by Tullahoma Vision Associates
- June 26th hosted by ResourceMFG
- July 24th hosted by Compassus Hospice & Pallative Care
- August 28th hosted by Brookdale Tullahoma
- September 25th hosted by Morning Pointe of Tullahoma
- October 23rd co-hosted by Woodard's Diamonds & Design and The Literacy Council
- November 27th hosted by SmartBank
- December 18th hosted by US Bank
Click here to view photos from the Coffees!