Annual Membership Celebration
Annual Membership Celebration sponsored by FirstBank and Tennova Healthcare - Harton
Friday, February 2, 2018
Manchester Coffee County Conference Center
The Annual Celebration is the Chamber’s yearly event to celebrate and highlight our Chamber members and community. The event celebrates our successes of the past year, looks ahead at the future, and recognizes the change of leadership at the Chamber President and Board of Directors. The Chamber awards Citizen of the Year, C.E.O. Business Partner of the Year, Business of the Year, Small Business of the Year. Ambassador of the Year, and Volunteer of the Year. The outgoing Chamber President will also award the President's Award.
The Celebration Banquet will be at the Manchester Coffee County Conference Center. Doors open at 5:00p, social hour from 5:30p - 6:00p, dinner will be served at 6:15p.
To make your reservations, register here or contact Jennifer Young at the Chamber office at 931.455.5497 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to the following corporate table sponsors:
- Blood Assurance
- Coffee County Bank
- Elk River Public Utility District
- First Vision Bank
- Lester, Greene, McCord & Thoma Insurance
- National Aerospace Solutions
- NHC Healthcare
- Southern Community Bank
- Sweet Deal Furnishers
- The Tullahoma News
- Traders Bank
- Weichert Realtors, Joe Orr & Associates
2017 Celebration Awards
Nominations are open for the flollowing categories. The deadline for nominations will be January 19th at 5pm. Click the award to nominate.
2017 Small Business of the Year (10 employees or less)
2016 Celebration Awards
Congratulations to the winners:
- 2016 Ambassador of the Year sponsored by Rodney's Body Shop - Danielle Middleton
- 2016 Business of the Year - Tullahoma Funeral Home
- 2016 C.E.O. Business Partner of the Year - Greg Davis, Ascend Federal Credit Union
- 2016 Citizen of the Year - Catherine "Cat" Murray
- 2016 President's Award - Jackie Lendley
- 2016 Member's Choice Small Business of the Year (chosen by TACC members) - Rodney's Body Shop
- 2016 Extra Miler of the Year - Tullahoma Utility Authority & Tullahoma Public Works Department